Do only Mentally ill People take Therapy?
1. Performance at work or school is deteriorating
2. You've encountered a shocking incident
3. You don't "Feel so good anymore"
4. You feel stressed all the time
5. You want to become your best self, but don't know how
Therapy sessions are not only for those suffering from grave illnesses. It is for everyone. Whether you’re having too many thoughts, difficulty focusing in class or important matters, or struggling with poor relationships, no matter the reason, a therapist can definitely help you out.