Areas of Expertise:
Addictions, Anger Management, Anxiety, Behavioral Health, Boost Productivity, Burnout, Confidence, Crisis Intervention, Depression, Eating Disorders, Emotional Self-regulation, Existential Crisis, Grief, Healing Negative Past Emotions, Hypochondriasis, Improving Communication, LGBTQ+ Counselling, Low Self-esteem, Mood Disorder, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Procrastination, Relationship Issues, Sexual Intimacy Issues, Sleeping Better, Stress Management, Trauma, Work-stress.
Years of Experience:
English, Hindi, Marathi
Anuj Gage is a mental healthcare professional from Mumbai, India. He has got his masters in Psychoanalytical Developmental Psychology from University College London (UCL), run in conjunction with, and based in Anna Freud Centre for children and families. After graduating in 2017, His work primarily pivoted around mental health awareness and developing sustainable interventions to provide accessible and affordable mental healthcare. In 2018, He launched a podcast to educate and spread awareness about mental health. He used this medium to reduce the stigma associated with seeking help, and shared narratives of individuals who’ve had lived experiences of mental health concerns; resizing you are not alone. Most recently, He designed one of India’s first comprehensive mental health curricula called “Minds Matter” which has successfully been disseminated around several schools in India. During the COVID-19 pandemic, He moderated a project called ‘The Listening Circle’ a non-hierarchical online peer support group for users of mental health services. Passionate about anthropology and geography. His former experiences in the field of mental health have been global. Having experienced practices in countries like Croatia, Sri Lanka, and England. His approach has evolved and moulded him to become a culturally competent professional. Anuj Gage strives to create an equitable and inclusive space for mental health care in modern society which embraces individuals regardless of their diverse backgrounds and differences.
CBT Practitioner, Compassionate Therapy, Counselling Psychologist, Gestalt Psychotherapy, Mindfulness, Psychodynamic Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy.
Educational Background & Certifications:
– MSc in Psychoanalytical Developmental Psychology University College London (UCL) Anna Freud Center, London.
– Trauma and Support Training – Samunttāna- Kings College London, Center for Trauma, Displacement and Mental Health.
– Queer Affirmative Counseling Practice – MHI. (Mariwala Health Initiative)
– Certified in Person-Centered Approach by via Hope Texas Mental Health. Resources, Certified in Recovery & Recovery-Oriented Practices by via Hope Texas Mental Health Resources.
– Suicide First Aid Training Programme- Safe Space.
– Psycho-Oncology Training Programme – Cancer Patient Aid Association.
– Rational Emotive Therapy – Ramnarian Ruia College.
– Certificated in Cultural Competency Training.
– Wysa -Hypnotherapy- Ramnarian Ruia College.
What I’m excited to bring to Fitcy Health members:
Our present mind is a by-product of our genetic framework, our early experiences, and the systems which nurture us. Through my sessions, I hope to build and provide a safe space for individuals to share, to be heard and also explore their mind at their own pace. My program aims to focus not just on the coping mechanisms to deal with concerns and issues but also focus on the positive aspects of mental well-being (i.e. self-care and self-love).
- Book single session (1 session)
- Book monthly package (4 sessions)