Areas of Expertise:
Abuse, Addictions, ADHD, Anger Management, Anxiety, Autistic Spectrum, Burnout, Confidence, Dealing With Long-term Illnesses, Depression, Divorce Counselling, Eating Disorders, Grief, Low Self-esteem, Mood Disorder, OCD, Panic Attacks, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Procrastination, PTSD, Schizophrenia, Self-harm, Stress Management, Suicidal Tendencies, Trauma, Work-stress
Years of Experience:
Liam is a Psychodynamic Therapist who helps individuals with anxiety and depression who want to feel satisfied with their lives, but feel like no matter what they do it just leads to stress and frustration. Liam will support you in exploring your history and uncovering patterns you may not even be aware of so that you can begin to have more control of your emotions and be excited about your future again. He’s passionate about contentment, the pursuit of happiness and helping people to reach their potential. His passions, when not providing clinical care, include travel, reading and especially music.
ACT Practitioner, CBT Practitioner, DBT Practitioner, Life Coach, Mindfulness, Psychodynamic Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Teen Counselling (13 – 17), Trauma-Focused Therapy
– BA (Hons) in Counselling & Psychotherapy, ICHAS.
– Technology Facilitated Counselling & Psychotherapy, ICHAS.
– Cert, Counselling Children and Adolescents, IAOTH.
– Cert., CBT for Adolescents, APCP.
– Cert, Dialectical Behavioural Essentials.
– Cert, DBT Skills for Adolescents & Families, The Linehan Institute.
– Working with Bereavement & Complex Grief, BACP.
– Cert., Bereavement Skills for Professionals, APCP.
– Cert, eSuicide TALK, Living Works.
– Cert, ZSA Suicide Awareness, Ohana.ie.
– TASC – Steps in Suicide, HSE.
– Understanding Self-Harm, HSE.
What I’m excited to bring to Fitcy Health members:
I know from my experience of working with individuals that you have the ability to make big changes in your life. If you are ready to do the work, you will be amazed at how capable you are to explore parts of yourself you never knew existed. The process of therapy can allow you to grow more quickly than you ever have before. I believe that each one of us can be, and deserves to be, fulfilled in our lives.
- Book single session (1 session)
- Book monthly package (4 sessions)