Areas of Expertise:
Anxiety, Behavioral Health, Career Coaching, Couples Counselling, Depression, Eating Disorders, Emotional Self-regulation, Family Counselling, Low Self-esteem, Mood Disorder, Panic Attacks, Procrastination, PTSD, Relationship Issues, Stress Management
Years of Experience:
Spanish & English
ACT Practitioner, CBT Practitioner, Clinical Psychologist, Counselling Psychologist, DBT Practitioner, Psychological Assessments
Educational Background & Certifications:
– Psychologist Graduate degree in 2010. Universidad Nacional de Cordoba (UNC), Argentina
– Cognitive Behavioral Psychology Post Graduate degree in 2012. Universidad Nacional de Cordoba (UNC), Argentina
– Anxiety Disorders with CBT Post Graduate degree in 2012. Universidad Nacional de Cordoba (UNC), Argentina
– Master’s degree in ACT. Alamoc Latinoamerica
What I’m excited to bring to Fitcy Health members:
Hi, I’m Cintia, I’ve been a psychologist for 10 years, and this might be your first time as a patient, but you should know that I’m eager to work with you. have you been feeling stressed, depressed, overwhelmed, anxious, out of control? Are your relationships suffering? Is your health declining? Whether you seek guidance through a difficult situation, support through a life transition, help to repair a damaged relationship, strategies to get healthier, or empowerment to move in a new direction in your life, you deserve a unique, personalized experience.
I specialize in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and through our work together, I can help you identify specific thoughts that are causing stress, anxiety, or depression. Together we can work to challenge those thoughts and learn new ways of thinking which, in turn, will improve mood. No matter what the problem is, I offer you a private space where you won’t be alone, I’m here for you, to help you get through this small step, to get a big step in your life.
- Book single session (1 session)
- Book monthly package (4 sessions)