Areas of Expertise:
Abuse, Addictions, Anger Management, Anxiety, Confidence, Depression, Divorce Counselling, Emotional Self-regulation, Existential Crisis, Grief, LGBTQ+ Counselling, Low Self-esteem, Mood Disorder, OCD, Panic Attacks, Parental Counselling, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Psychosis, PTSD, Relationship Issues, Self-harm, Sexual Intimacy Issues, Stress Management, Suicidal Tendencies, Trauma, Work-stress
Years of Experience:
English, French & Portuguese
Ednei is passionate about his work as a psychodynamic therapist and psychoanalyst. He has always been driven by supporting people overcoming problematic situations in life or suffering different mental disorders. During his 17 years of experience in Europe and South America, Ednei has always worked integrating clinical practice in different Mental Health organisations together with research and teaching in different universities. Additionally, he is fascinated by different cultures, languages and music.
Clinical Psychologist, Counselling Psychologist, Psychoanalysis, Psychodynamic Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy
Educational Background & Certifications:
– PhD candidate at Radboud University, Clinical Psychology and Philosophy, Nijmegen, the Netherlands
– Master’s in Psychology, Clinical Psychology (Psychoanalysis), Pontifical Catholic University of Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
– Graduation in Psychology, FUMEC University, Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
What I’m excited to bring to Fitcy Health members:
My aim is to improve mental health wellbeing giving good conditions to overcome problems and mental hurdles through a good therapeutic atmosphere.
- Book single session (1 session)
- Book monthly package (4 sessions)