Areas of Expertise:
ADHD, Anger Management, Anxiety, Behavioral Health, Boost Productivity, Burnout, Career Coaching, Confidence, Couples Counselling, Crisis Intervention, Dealing With Long-term Illnesses, Depression, Divorce Counselling, Emotional Self-regulation, Existential Crisis, Family Counselling, Grief, Healing Negative Past Emotions, Improving Communication, Infertility Counselling, LGBTQ+ Counselling, Low Self-esteem, Mood Disorder, OCD, Panic Attacks, Parental Counselling, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Postpartum Depression, Pre-marital Counselling, Procrastination, Psychosis, PTSD, Relationship Issues, Schizophrenia, Self-harm, Sexual Intimacy Issues, Sleeping Better, Stress Management, Trauma, Work-stress
Years of Experience:
English, Spanish & Portuguese
Julieta is passionate about helping clients develop new skills that allow them to live a meaningful life, finding the reasons why they are currently suffering. When a person is experiencing a stage in his life characterized by discomfort, her task is to help him go through it positively, understanding his facets and taking advantage of all the learning from any human experience.
Each human being is unique and unrepeatable, and that is why Julieta adapts the therapeutic processes to each case.
ACT Practitioner, Business Coach, CBT Practitioner, Clinical Psychologist, Counselling Psychologist, DBT Practitioner, Life Coach, Mindfulness, Neuropsychological assessment, Psychological Assessments, Solution Focused Therapy, Trauma-Focused Therapy
Educational Background & Certifications:
– Degree in Psychology and Public Relations.
– Postgraduate degrees are in cognitive behavioural therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy for children and adolescents, and neuropsychological assessment.
– Many courses in Neuropsychology (assessment, rehabilitation, and stimulation), mindfulness and different therapy strategies (particularly regarding couples therapy, personality disorders, mindfulness, ACT, CBT, DBT, and counselling).
What I’m excited to bring to Fitcy Health members:
I have always had a deep desire to understand emotional processes and how they affect us, to find ways to generate well-being. This led me to start my first steps in Psychology ten years ago. I am here to help you understand why you are suffering and provide you with the tools to overcome any problem affecting you.
- Book single session (1 session)
- Book monthly package (4 sessions)