Areas of Expertise:
Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety, Behavioral Health, Boost Productivity, Burnout, Confidence, Couples Counselling, Crisis Intervention, Dealing With Long-term Illnesses, Depression, Emotional Self-regulation, Existential Crisis, Family Counselling, Grief, Healing Negative Past Emotions, Hypochondriasis, Improving Communication, Low Self-esteem, Mood Disorder, OCD, Panic Attacks, Parental Counselling, Procrastination, PTSD, Relationship Issues, Self-harm, Stress Management, Suicidal Tendencies, Trauma, Work-stress
Years of Experience:
English & Hindi
Kunashni Parikh is a Clinical Psychologist and an awardee of the International Leader of Tomorrow Award from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada, as a Behavioural Neuroscience Research Scholar.
She works with individuals, teams, and organizations globally with a clientele spanning India, USA, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Vietnam, Tanzania, Brazil, and Great Britain among other countries. She has been the consulting psychologist for the Rehabilitation Program for Apollo Hospitals and Sport Psychologist for Indian Football Stars FC Goa and German Football Powerhouse RB Leipzig. Kunashni has herself been the former Vice-Captain and Goalkeeper for the Junior Women’s Indian Football Team, Captain of the Maharashtra State team, and Goalkeeper for the Vancouver United Club in Canada. She has also been a state-level medalist in gymnastics and a black belt in Karate. Besides having an active sports background, Kunashni enjoys yoga, meditation, illustrating, playing the guitar, and educating the youth about the power of the brain on well-being and performance.
As a Psychologist, Kunashni’s approach is warm, confidential, solution-oriented, and accepting. She believes that people have the ability to turn around from any situation they are faced with when given the right guidance and mindset.
CBT Practitioner, Clinical Psychologist, Counselling Psychologist, Mindfulness, Sports Psychology
Educational Background & Certifications:
– BSc. in Behavioural Neuroscience with Distinction from the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada on a full-tuition Scholarship including living expenses. Dean’s Honour List and International Leader of Tomorrow Award.
– M.A. in Clinical Psychology at S.N.D.T Women’s University, Mumbai, India achieving the First in Class Prize in Psychotherapy and Clinical Traning at J.J. Hospital Mumbai, Thane Mental Hospital, and Shivaji Hospital in Kalva.
– Exchange Semester at the University of Auckland, New Zealand, achieving the first in Class Prize in Clinical Psychology and the Go Global Student Scholarship Prize.
– Suicide Prevention First Aid Course Certification from Mental Health First Aid, India.
What I’m excited to bring to Fitcy Health members:
Clarity, confidence, and peace. If you are reading this, you have come across a profile hoping to seek help for a better state of being. Sessions with me will bring a sense of clarity, a renewed understanding of yourself, and practical steps to work to a better version of being whether you want to feel happier, more empowered, more motivated, or any aspect of being mentally fitter. Excited to work together on your journey to wellness.
- Book single session (1 session)
- Book monthly package (4 sessions)