Areas of Expertise:
ADHD, Anxiety, Behavioral Health, Burnout, Career Coaching, Confidence, Dealing With Long-term Illnesses, Depression, Eating Disorders, Emotional Self-regulation, Existential Crisis, Grief, Healing Negative Past Emotions, Improving Communication, LGBTQ+ Counselling, Low Self-esteem, Panic Attacks, Relationship Issues, Sexual Intimacy Issues, Sleeping Better, Work-stress
Years of Experience:
English & Spanish
ACT Practitioner, CBT Practitioner, Clinical Psychologist, Teen Counselling (13 – 17)
Educational Background & Certifications:
– Cognitive Behavioral Therapist from Favaloro University, 2020.
– Acceptance and Commitment Therapist from Foro Institute, 2020.
– LGBTIQ+ community & mental health (Red de Psicologxs Feministas, 2017.
– Higher Education in Health Degrees from Favaloro University, 2020.
What I’m excited to bring to Fitcy Health members:
I believe we can all achieve a fulfilling life. Our minds can help us overcome the obstacles and flourish as human beings. Through my sessions, I aim to help others expand their possibilities, fight against the mental traps we usually struggle with, and accept life as it is, always guided by your personal values and goals.
- Book single session (1 session)
- Book monthly package (4 sessions)