Areas of Expertise:
Anger Management, Anxiety, Boost Productivity, Confidence, Depression, Eating Disorders, Emotional Self-regulation, Existential Crisis, LGBTQ+ Counselling, Low Self-esteem, Mood Disorder, OCD, Panic Attacks, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Procrastination, PTSD, Relationship Issues, Self-harm, Sexual Intimacy Issues, Stress Management, Trauma, Work-stress
Years of Experience:
English and Greek
Marina is a clinical psychologist who has always been driven by a passion for bringing about change. Studying clinical psychology and psychotherapy has given her the opportunity to help others facilitate said change in their lives by supporting them and helping them overcome emotional challenges. Marina started her clinical journey with individuals with depression, anxiety, and personality disorders, and have since also worked with people struggling with eating disorders, OCD, lack of self-esteem, and trauma. She believes therapy is a very personal experience, and should therefore be tailored to each individual, which is why she employs an integrative approach in her work. Marina looks forward to creating a safe space for you, in which you will never be judged, but rather will feel heard, comfortable to share your thoughts and emotions, and empowered.
CBT Practitioner, Clinical Psychologist, Counselling Psychologist, Mindfulness, Psychological Assessments
Educational Background & Certifications:
– BSc in Psychology (Honours), from University of Bristol, 2019.
– PGCert in Borderline Personality Disorder – Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, from National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 2020.
– PGCert in Mental Illness in Adolescence – Diagnosis and Treatment, from National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 2020.
– MSc in Clinical Psychology & Mental Health, from Swansea University, 2020.
– PGCert in Clinical Psychopathology “Panagiotis Oulis”, from Aiginiteio University Hospital, A’ Psychiatric Clinic, 2021.
– PGCert in Counselling & Psychotherapy, from University of East London, 2021.
– PGDip, MA in Counselling & Psychotherapy, from University of East London, ongoing, 2023.
– Graduate member of the British Psychological Society and of the Association of Greek Psychologists.
What I’m excited to bring to Fitcy Health members:
I firmly believe that humans have the ability to exhibit extraordinary strength and resilience in the toughest of situations. However, I also firmly believe that that should not always be the case; it’s okay to feel weak, helpless, or vulnerable. Seeking and asking for help in times like these shows extraordinary strength on its own, and through my sessions, I aim to create a safe environment in which others feel comfortable to let their guard down, embrace and overcome challenges, find and nurture resilience, and achieve their goals.
- Book single session (1 session)
- Book monthly package (4 sessions)