Areas of Expertise:
ADHD, Anger Management, Anxiety, Autistic Spectrum, Boost Productivity, Burnout, Career Coaching, Confidence, Couples Counselling, Emotional Self-regulation, Existential Crisis, Family Counselling, Grief, Healing Negative Past Emotions, Improving Communication, OCD, Low Self-esteem, Panic Attacks, Parental Counselling, Phobias, Procrastination, Relationship Issues, Sleeping Better, Stress Management, Work-stress
Years of Experience:
English & Hindi
She has been awarded the Global Teacher Award in 2018 by AKS education awards and even won the “train the trainer award” in 2018, for introducing teacher counsellor model in schools. She is also the Founder and Head Psychologist for Emotions Unplugged which is a mental health platform.
As a mental health professional she is passionate in helping people enrich and fortify their well-being with the proper care and treatment so they can live a happy and fulfilling life.
Counselling Psychologist, Mindfulness, Occupational Therapist, Psychological Assessments, Teen Counselling (13 – 17)
Educational Background & Certifications:
– Completed certificate course on ” Knowing Personality Disorders” from VIMHANS School
of Mental Health , 2011
– Post Graduate Diploma Course In Counselling and Guidance from N.C.E.R.T 2014
– Ph.D in Psychology from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur 2019
– Licensed Inner Child Healing Therapist and systematic coach from Cognial Healing
– Trained Integral Eye Movement Therapy Practitioner
What I’m excited to bring to Fitcy Health members:
I see this opportunity as a way to use my communicative and empathetic skills to offer support to people who struggle with their mental health and assist them on their journey to overcome these difficulties so they can live in their true potential self.
- Book single session (1 session)
- Book monthly package (4 sessions)