Areas of Expertise:
ADHD, Anger Management, Anxiety, Behavioral Health, Boost Productivity, Career Coaching, Confidence, Couples Counselling, Emotional Self-regulation, Family Counselling, Grief, Healing Negative Past Emotions, Improving Communication, Infertility Counselling, LGBTQ+ Counselling, Low Self-esteem, Mood Disorder, Panic Attacks, Parental Counselling, Pre-marital Counselling, Procrastination, Relationship Issues, Sleeping Better, Stress Management, Work-stress
Years of Experience:
English, Spanish & Italian
Romina is a psychologist who has achieved a specialization in Systemic Therapy. Romina also focuses her practice on CBT and Mindfulness. She’s a wife, a family and a pet fan. Since her early years, she was always curious about what people might be feeling and thinking, as she grew, she discovered that there’s a profession about it and went to university to get her degree in Psychology. Romina feels deeply about helping others with commitment, that’s why she continues to study since she graduated, and found a space in the public health system where she also has her practice since 2014.
Business Coach, Clinical Psychologist, Mindfulness, Psychological Assessments, Solution Focused Therapy, Teen Counselling (13 – 17)
Educational Background & Certifications:
– Psychology Degree from Universidad de Buenos Aires, 2012.
– Resident Psychologist at Ministry of Public Health of Provincia de Buenos Aires, Primary Health Care Center, 2014-2019.
– Resident Psychologist in Gerontology at Ministry of Public Health of Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Primary Health Center, 2020 – 2022.
– Specialization in Systemic Therapy, Escuela Sistémica Argentina, 2015-2019. – Postgraduate Course: Diagnosis, Nomenclature, and Classification, Universidad de Buenos Aires, 2012.
– Postgraduate Course: Innovation in Cognitive Behavioral Models, Universidad de Buenos Aires, 2015.
– Postgraduate Course: Brief Psychotherapies in the Health System, Universidad de Buenos Aires, 2015.
– Postgraduate Course: Aeronautic Psychology and Human Factors, Universidad de Buenos Aires, 2019.
– Master’s Degree: Direction and management of Human Resources, Universidad Internacional de La Rioja, España, 2021 – 2022.
What I’m excited to bring to Fitcy Health members:
I’m excited to reach out to you and be useful, as I’m sure that everyone possesses an inside value to discover, even through difficult times. Emotional intelligence is one of the most important indicators that predict personal and professional success, I’ll be pleased to accompany you during the process of improving it.
- Book single session (1 session)
- Book monthly package (4 sessions)