Anger Management, Anxiety, Boost Productivity, Burnout, Confidence, Depression, Emotional Self-regulation, Existential Crisis, Low Self-esteem, Panic Attacks, Procrastination, Relationship Issues, Self-harm, Stress Management, Trauma, Work-stress
Years of Experience:
English & Hindi
Dr. Shazia is a practising psychotherapist with 7 years of experience in dealing with Mental Health Concerns. After completing her M.A in Clinical Psychology from TISS, Mumbai, she pursued her PhD from Aligarh Muslim University and simultaneously attended to patients inside and outside of the university. She primarily works with populations in the age range of 16 – 45 years. She currently provides therapy and coaching online. She had always lived in boarding school while pursuing her education from primary to a doctorate, getting along with people of different cultural, religious and social backgrounds. This richness of experience has nurtured the power of understanding, compassion, and cultural integrity within her, which further gets reflected in her therapy room. Having her roots in a traditional family, she is aware of the hardship and unheard voices of the people of the community. Thus, she aspires to serve the community’s needs from a mental health perspective and holds a very high opinion for quality education for any community to thrive. Apart from that, she loves to spend her time reading psychological novels, cooking, or watching films.
Counselling Psychologist, Gestalt Psychotherapy, Psychoanalysis, Psychodynamic Therapy, Teen Counselling (13 – 17), Trauma-Focused Therapy
Educational Background & Certifications:
– M.A in Applied Psychology – Specialization in Clinical Psychology from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai (India);
– PhD in Social Psychology from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (India);
– Certification in Understanding Dementia from the University of Tasmania (Australia);
– Certification in Science of Well-Being from Yale University (USA)
– Certification in Expressive Art Therapy from Fortis Healthcare Limited, New Delhi (India)
What I’m excited to bring to Fitcy Health members:
In every healthy body resides a healthy mind, and I strongly believe in it. In my therapy room, I provide a safe space for my clients to vent out their emotions and thoughts, explore their strengths and weakness, and find resilience in challenging situations; so that they can feel calmer and joy and build a life where they are thriving.
- Book single session (1 session)
- Book monthly package (4 sessions)